This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) should you choose to purchase an item I share. I only recommend products or services that I have used myself and truly believe in. Thank you for supporting Productive Mommies through your purchases.
- Waking up each morning already stressed out about the day that lies ahead?
- Not knowing what comes next as you go through your day?
- Missing scheduled appointments and double booking yourself?
- Not being able to fit in the time for basic maintenance items of your home, your kids, and yourself?
- Not being able to fill the superwoman shoes that seem to be required to make it all happen?
You deserve more than this, and your family deserves a better you! Stop letting the days race by living in survival mode. Start by putting together a routine that creates structure and builds momentum.
This basic foundation can make such a huge difference in your life. Automate the regular parts of your day so that you have plenty of willpower remaining to use where it is really needed.
What to Expect from this Course:
Having a good routine to get you through your days and your weeks can make such a difference. Learn how to create a routine that works best for YOU.
We start by looking at where you are at and everything you currently have going on. Then, after assessing your current commitments, we will dive into the best way to put it all together that can help lower stress and increase your ability to be present and live in the moment with your family.
This course is a great place to start in order to develop a solid foundation for yourself – one that can be added to over time but protected to eliminate overwhelm.
In 9 Online Lessons, I Show You:
- The importance of having a routine and how powerful momentum can be
- How to bring together all of your existing commitments
- How to account for each of your current rituals and tasks
- How to start adding in things to your schedule that have not been happening but should
- The three most important parts of your routine that you need to make it all happen
- A way to organize all of this information and figure out what needs to go (and how to get rid of it)
- A method to pull it all together into a routine that works best for you
- How to make sure that you are continuously improving the rhythm of your routine
- Some bonus tips and tricks to getting the most out of your days
Upon purchase, you will receive immediate access to the full online course which includes:
- The complete self-paced program that can be completed in a matter of a couple days or a couple of weeks
- Lesson instruction offered in video, on screen, and printable workbook format – so no matter what way you learn best, I’ve got you covered!
- Downloadable 55 page (fillable) workbook that includes lessons and worksheets. Although there is none of that “fill in the blank” nonsense, you can follow along in the workbook as you watch the videos and highlight any key points you want to be able to reference in the future.
- Excel download that includes a form for each one of the exercises for those of you who prefer to keep things off paper.
- Crystal clear action steps at the end of each lesson so that there is no question on what you need to do.
- Supplementary information to dig into when you have time.
plus, you also get…
- Lifetime access to the entire course and all updates as they come along.
- Support from myself and others who are going through or have completed the course both in the online forum AND inside the Moms Made Best Facebook group.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – If for any reason, the course doesn’t end up working for you, all you have to do is show me your completed coursework (proof that you gave it a try), and I’ll promptly refund your money if the lessons have not helped improve your life.
I am changing every day with my morning routine and begun an evening routine which is blessing my family. There are so many little changes but I would say the biggest one is we now have family meals!! I use to be too exhausted to cook etc. Now I meal plan and shop each week. I also prep the meal in the morning as I have more energy and then PRIORITISE our meal. This has been a huge blessing to our family. We already feel closer and have even started a devotional. This would not have been possible a few months. By the time I got through everything I didn’t even want to be near the family or the table! So thank you so much – it has been life changing 🙂